Share the wonder of the season with your supporters by sending a Christmas card that you've created.
Create your own design and have Chalk Line print your items. Want to include a short (non-personalized) message* or have our team make a modification to your design? Include these instructions when submitting your order, and our team will send a proof for you to review before printing.**
Our Christmas Cards are available as 5x7 flat cards or 5x7 folded cards, printed in full color on 110lb cardstock. Natural A7 envelopes are included when shipped or mailed. Chalk Line will mail your cards directly to your mailing list or ship them to you.***
- For orders shipped back to you, envelopes will be blank unless you request to have the return address printed.
- If Chalk Line is mailing your cards, please include your preferred return address in your instructions.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*These items cannot be personalized with your recipients' names due to production requirements.
**Additional charges may apply for custom design work. Please budget time accordingly to receive and review your proof. Proofs must be approved before these items may be printed.
***Due to production requirements, these cards require additional processing time. Please budget a minimum of 7-9 business days from when the order is placed to when it is mailed. Item turnaround times may vary due to heavier volume during holiday periods.
- Choose your order details from the available choices and upload your pre-designed, ready-to-print Christmas card document, mailing list, and any additional documents as needed.
- Your file should be submitted as a print-quality PDF file. We also accept high-resolution JPEG and PNG files, Pages, Publisher, and Word files.
- If your card requires edge-to-edge, full-bleed printing, please submit your documents with a .25" bleed area. Your final documents should be sized at 7.25" x 5.25" for flat cards or 7.25" x 10.5" for folded cards.
- Use the comment section to instruct our production team with any special instructions you may have for your order.
- Add your chosen item to your cart.
- Review your cart and check out when you are ready. You will not be billed until your order has been reviewed and submitted to the print queue.