Share the joy of Easter with your partners, family, and friends with one of Chalk Line's Easter Partner Gifts. We are offering this for a limited time while supplies last to allow you to easily show how much their partnership means to you.
This bundle includes a 5x7 Flat Easter card and an olive wood, hand-carved Palm Cross. It is packed in a 6x10 royal purple bubble mailer to symbolize the Easter season and shipped first class using USPS. Priced at an affordable $9 per mailer, this bundle includes the cross, card, printing, supplies, postage, and labor.
Choose from one of our 16 beautiful Easter card designs, upload your own card, or have one of our designers create a card from scratch for an additional $7.99.*
This bundle is a limited-time offer while supplies last! You must place your order by Wednesday, April 6 in order to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
All designs must be finalized and approved by Monday, April 11 to ensure arrival by Easter.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
*These items cannot be personalized with your recipients' names due to production requirements.
- Choose your order details from the available choices and upload your photo(s) if you chose a photo card.
- Use the comment section to instruct our designers on customizing the template or upload a text document with your instructions (Word, Pages, Text).
- Please include your preferred return address as a part of your instructions.
- Upload your mailing list.
- Add your chosen item to your cart.
- Review your cart and check out when you are ready.
- A designer will send you a proof of your Easter card on your order timeline.
- Review the proof and send your designer any additional instructions/changes on your order timeline until the design is ready.
- Indicate the proof is approved and your order will be submitted to the production queue.
Turnaround time for proofs is typically 1-2 business days. Production time for this item is 2-3 business days.*
*This is a limited-time item. Orders must be placed by April 6. All proofs must be finalized and approved by April 11.